Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introduction

"Hi, my name is Pat and I'm a gun blogger!"

Its about TIME Pat -- I mean, you've been posting all this stuff for the last year on Twitter under a weird name -- hazmatpat -- whats that all about....former life -- thats all.

Ok, so here I am. I'm here to make a difference in Firearm Safety for MN, the US, and the World. One step at a time.

The four rules according to Jeff Cooper

1.All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
2.Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)
3.Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.
4.Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.

I also plan on dispelling common misconceptions, and downright lies perpetuated by the "antis" (aka. Brandy Campaign, Joan Peterson, Heather Martens, 'Protect MN', etc.). "Protect MN" (sheesh) -- they'd rather disarm MN...

So, here I am -- come and get it!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment