Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Starbucks Run

With my xD45c snug in my outside retention holster, I headed to Starbucks in West St. Paul just after lunchtime today.



A Venti Caramel Macchiato and a $20 gift card were on the menu for me....with a $2 bill tip in the barista's jar. I thanked them for supporting human rights. They didn't seem to bat an eye.



On my way out, there were two guys who stopped me due to my "Self Defense is a Human Right" button. Ended up that I'd corresponded with him via a local gunnie forum. We sat and bs'd for about 45 minutes about hunting and shooting.



Best part, I left with an invitation to go duck hunting with him and his buddy this fall.

Gunnies are good people!



Pat

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised if Joan Peterson (who lives in your general vicinity) found herself crying, without even knowing why....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly certain its because she can't come up with enough lies to stop the overwhelming tidal wave of #fail!

    ReplyDelete